Are you an ambitious starter or an experienced specialist? Bakker Sliedrecht offers you an attractive employment with challenging opportunities for career development.
Are you looking for a job as Lead Electrical Engineer? Are you looking for technically challenging work on cutting – edge international projects? Then join our established Engineering Team.
What will you do?
In this position you will be challenged to translate customer needs into technical specifications, design and documentation. You are responsible for the budgets and take care of the design of maritime electrical installations. Within project teams you lead the engineering team and work closely together with other engineering disciplines to achieve a good project completion in time and on budget. You are the first contact for customers for the technical design and communicate with the client about the technicall requirements. Your daily work consists of:
- Basic design of switchboards;
- Design of control desks & panels;
- writing technicall specifications and documentation;
- leading an engineering projectteam;
- setting up material lists and specifications.
What do we expect from you?
A bachelor or master degree in Electrical Engineering or college level achieved by experience. You have at least 5 years of experience, preferably in a project environment within the maritime & offshore industry. You also have a good command of Dutch and English, spoken and written.
Skills and capabilities:
What do we offer you?
• a challenging and independent position;
• a varied job where every project is different;
• an organization with a customer focused attitude, professionalism and a no-nonsense culture;
• an innovative flexible organization with a very good reputation;
• a motivated team with 12 enthousiastic colleagues;
• a competitive salary and excellent package of benefits (including 38 days free for holidays).
Rewards and benefits:
Within a dynamic and modern environment a challenging position is offered with many opportunities for personal development. Both our own compensations and benefits as well as the Collective Bargaining Agreement for Metal and Technical Industries guarantee excellent terms of employment.
What are you waiting for?
For more information about this position, please contact Wilmar Volmer, Senior HR Advisor at phonenumber +31 184 436821. Is this your new challenge? Apply directly by clicking the link below!
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated!