Are you an ambitious starter or an experienced specialist? Bakker Sliedrecht offers you an attractive employment with challenging opportunities for career development.
Do PLC's and SCADA sytems have no secrets anymore for you? Would you like to work as a (Lead) Software Engineer on international innovative projects in an enthousiastic team?
Our Industrial Automation department develops process automation systems, which are used in industrial and marine environments. Due to our growth and expansion we are currently looking for 7 new colleagues.
What will you do?
In this position it is your challenge to translate customer needs into technical specifications and documentation. You are responsible for the budgets and take care of the design, production, testing and commissioning of system / application software and hardware. In addition, you have a significant contribution to the further development of our products. Within project teams you lead the division team and work closely together with other engineering disciplines to achieve a good project completion in time and on budget. You are the first contact for customers for the technical design and communicate with the client about the techniques used.
What do we expect from you?
A Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Automation and / or Electrical Engineering or college level achieved by experience. You have at least 3-5 years of experience, preferably in a project environment. You also have a good command of Dutch and English, spoken and written.
You have knowledge of and experience with:
• PLC technology and related software (Siemens Step 7, Bachmann, WAGO, Allen Bradley, etc .;
• Scada software include WinCC, Cimplicity, FactoryTalk etc .;
• Visual Basic, C ++ and .Net application experience is preferred;
• Operating systems such as Windows, Linux.
• Data communication, networks and field buses (Ethernet, PROFINET, LAN, etc.);
• Databases (Access, SQL, etc.) and Office applications;
• Design methods, such as e.g. Systems Engineering, UML, V-Model, scrum.
What do we offer you?
• a challenging and independent position;
• a varied job where every project is different;
• an organization with a customer focused attitude, professionalism and a no-nonsense culture;
• an innovative flexible organization with a very good reputation;
• a motivated team with 12 enthousiastic colleagues;
• a competitive salary and excellent package of benefits (including 38 days free for holidays).
Rewards and benefits:
Within a dynamic and modern environment a challenging position is offered with many opportunities for personal development. Both our own compensations and benefits as well as the Collective Bargaining Agreement for Metal and Technical Industries guarantee excellent terms of employment.
What are you waiting for?
For recruiting of this position we work closely together with our recruitment partner Johan Langendoen of Talent Enterprise. For more information about this position please contact Johan at telephone +31 (0)6 - 49364033. Is this your new challenge? Apply directly by clicking the link below or send an email to email@example.com.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated!